What you need:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 soup can milk
- 1/2 c uncooked white rice
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 T Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, white rice, onion, egg,
Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix by hand. Form
into 1-2 inch meatballs. Place in the bottom of a 2 quart or
larger crock pot.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream of mushroom soup and milk.
Pour mixture over meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 6-8
hours, or until meatballs are cooked through.