What you need:
- 2 lbs grouper fillets
- 3 T butter, melted
- 3 T green olives, chopped
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 1 T fresh chives, chopped
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Salt and pepper grouper fillets. Place grouper fillets, in one
layer, in the bottom of a large shallow baking pan.
- Combine butter, olives, lemon juice and chives and mix. Pour
mixture over fish fillets. Place fish in oven and bake for 12 -14
minutes, or until fish flakes with fork.