What you need:
- 1 lb bratwurst; cut into bite sized pieces, browned and drained
- 10.75 oz can tomato soup
- 1/3 c water
- 15 oz can mixed vegetables, drained
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add 1/2 the potatoes to a large casserole dish. Top with 1/2 the
mixed vegetables, then 1/2 the bratwurst. Repeat layers with
remaining ingredients. Mix together water and soup. Pour soup
mixture over casserole. Bake uncovered for 50-60 minutes, or
until potatoes are tender.