What you need:
- 1.5 lbs red snapper or grouper fillets (may substitute other like fish)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 T lime juice
- 1.5 T fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 t olive oil
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place fish fillets in the bottom of a
baking dish or pan so they are not overlapping.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix. Pour
mixture over fish fillets. Place fish in oven and bake for 15-18
minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.