What you need:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 (6 oz) packages Stove Top stuffing mix
- 10 ¾ oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ¾ oz cream of chicken soup
- 10 ¾ oz can cream of celery soup
- 1 ½ c low sodium chicken broth
- 1 ½ c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chicken in the bottom of large baking dish or pan. In a
separate bowl, combine soups with ½ c of the chicken broth;
pour over chicken. Top with cheese.
- Combine stuffing mix with remaining 1 c of chicken broth, garlic
and mushrooms, then place on top of everything in casserole.
Bake, covered, for 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake another
- Recipe submitted by Julie G. via Houston, Texas