What you need:
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 c frozen corn
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 c water
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Chop chicken into bite sized pieces.
Add chicken to skillet and cook until lightly browned. Place
chicken and remaining ingredients into a 3.5 quart or larger
crock pot and mix. Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.