What you need:
- 2 lbs round steak, trimmed of fat and cubed
- 12 oz package elbow macaroni, cooked al dente and drained
- 3 (10.75 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add
round steak, garlic and black pepper and cook until browned.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, steak and cooked macaroni to a
large baking pan or casserole dish and mix well. Bake,
uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until heated through.