What you need:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 medium head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 c minute rice
- 1 t crushed red pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan
with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place ground beef, onion, salt and pepper in a large skillet and
cook until ground beef is browned; drain. Mix in remaining
ingredients. Pour mixture into baking pan. Cover with foil and
bake for 70 minutes.