What you need:
- 2 c cooked turkey, chopped
- 1.5 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c chicken broth
- 1/2 c green pepper, diced
- 1/4 c onion, diced
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 c spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except 1/2 c of cheese and mix in a
large bowl. Pour contents into a 2.5 quart casserole dish. Top
with remaining 1/2 c of cheese. Bake, covered, for 25 minutes.
Remove cover and bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until
casserole is heated through.