What you need:
- 5 c oyster crackers
- 1 oz package Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 1/2 t dill weed
- 1/4 t lemon pepper
- 1/4 t garlic powder
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 250°. In a large bowl, combine dressing mix, dill
weed, vegetable oil, lemon pepper and garlic powder.
- Add oyster crackers and toss to coat.
- Spread oyster crackers evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring gently after 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
- Recipe submitted by Joyce O. via Wisconsin.