Fabulous Chili's Restaurant Recipes
Author: Jake Kelly
A few years ago, a new Chili's restaurant opened near my house. I
never ate at Chili's before they opened near my house, but I decided
to check out the new restaurant in town. I am really glad they decided
to build a Chili's near me! The food there is awesome! Sometimes I
order off of the weight watchers menu, and many times I'll order off
other sections of the menu.
I recently did a search for Chili's restaurant recipes online. There are
so many Chili's restaurant recipes available! After going through a
few websites, here are some of my favorite recipes from Chili's!
CHILI'S GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS
4 racks of baby-back pork ribs
1 1/2 cups water
1 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup tomato paste
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
2/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon hickory flavoring liquid smoke
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
Make the barbecue sauce by combining all of the ingredients for the
sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
When it comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer sauce, stirring
often, for 45 to 60 minutes or until sauce is thick.
When you're ready to make the ribs, preheat the oven to 300
Brush sauce over the entire surface of each rack of ribs.
Wrap each rack tightly in aluminum foil and arrange the packets on a
baking sheet with the seam of the foil facing up.
Bake for 2 to 2½ hours or until the meat on the ribs has pulled back
from the cut ends of the bones by about ½ inch.
When the ribs are just about done, preheat your barbecue grill to
Remove the ribs from the foil (careful not to burn yourself- the liquid
inside will be hot!) and grill them on the barbecue for 4 to 8 minutes
per side or until the surface of the ribs is beginning to char.
Brush sauce on both sides of the ribs a few minutes before you
remove them from the grill.
Just be sure not to brush on the sauce too soon or it could burn.
Serve the ribs with extra sauce on the side and lots of napkins.
CHILI'S BONELESS BUFFALO WINGS
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 cup milk
2 chicken breast fillets
4-6 cups vegetable oil
1/4 cup hot sauce (Crystal or Frank's Louisiana)
1 tablespoon margarine
On the side
bleu cheese salad dressing (for dipping)
1. Combine flour, salt, peppers and paprika in a medium bowl.
2. In another small bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
3. Slice each chicken breast into 6 pieces.
4. Preheat 4-6 cups of vegetable oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees.
5. One or two at a time, dip each piece of chicken into the egg
mixture, then into the breading blend; then repeat the process so that
each piece of chicken is double-coated.
6. When all chicken pieces have been breaded, arrange them on a
plate and chill for 15 minutes.
7. When the chicken is done resting, drop each piece into the hot oil
and fry for 5-6 minutes or until each piece is browned.
8. As chicken fries, combine the hot sauce and margarine in a small
9. Microwave sauce for 20-30 seconds or just until the margarine is
melted, then stir to combine.
10. You can also use a small saucepan for this step.
11. Just combine the hot sauce and margarine in the saucepan over
low heat and stir until margarine is melted and ingredients are
12. When chicken pieces are done frying, remove them to a plate
lined with a couple paper towels.
13. Place the chicken pieces into a covered container such as a large
jar with a lid.
14. Pour the sauce over the chicken in the container, cover, and then
shake gently until each piece of chicken is coated with sauce.
15. Pour the chicken onto a plate and serve the dish with bleu
cheese dressing and sliced celery on the side.
CHILI'S SOUTHWESTERN EGGROLLS
1 chicken breast fillet
1 Tbs vegetable oil
2 Tbs minced red bell pepper
2 Tbs minced green onion
1/3 cup frozen corn
¼ cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
2 Tbs frozen spinach, thawed and drained
2 Tbs diced canned jalapeño peppers
½ Tbs minced fresh parsley
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp chili powder
¼ tsp salt
1 dash cayenne pepper
¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
5 x 7" flour tortillas
For avocado-ranch dipping sauce
¼ cup mashed fresh avocado
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup sour cream
1 Tbs buttermilk
1 ½ tsp white vinegar
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp dried parsley
1/8 tsp onion powder
1 dash dried dill weed
1 dash garlic powder
1 dash freshly-ground black pepper
For garnish :
2 Tbs chopped tomato
1 Tbs chopped onion
1. Preheat barbecue grill to high heat.
2. Rub the chicken breast with some vegetable oil then grill it on the
barbecue for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until done. Lightly salt and
pepper each side of the chicken while it cooks. Set chicken aside until
it cools down enough to handle.
3. Preheat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a medium-size skillet over
medium-high heat. Add the red pepper and onion to the pan and
sauté for a couple minutes until tender.
4. Dice the cooked chicken into small cubes and add it to the pan.
Add the corn, black beans, spinach, jalapeño peppers, parsley,
cumin, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper to the pan. Cook for
another 4 minutes. Stir well so that the spinach separates and is
incorporated into the mixture.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and add the cheese. Stir until the
cheese is melted.
6. Wrap the tortillas in a moist cloth and microwave on high
temperature for 1½ minutes or until hot.
7. Spoon approximately one-fifth of the mixture into the center of a
tortilla. Fold in the ends and then roll the tortilla over the mixture. Roll
the tortilla very tight, then pierce with a toothpick to hold together.
Repeat with the remaining ingredients until you have five eggrolls.
8. Arrange the eggrolls on a plate, cover the plate with plastic wrap
and freeze for at least 4 hours. Overnight is best.
9. While the eggrolls freeze prepare the Avocado-Ranch Dipping
Sauce by combining all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
10. Preheat 4 to 6 cups of oil to 375°F. Deep-fry the eggrolls in the
hot oil for 12 to 15 minutes and remove to paper towels or a rack to
drain for about 2 minutes.
11. Slice each eggroll diagonally lengthwise and arrange on a plate
around a small bowl of the dipping sauce. Garnish the dipping sauce
with the chopped tomato and onion.
About the Author
Jake Kelly is passionate about restaurants and restaurant recipes!
He has years of experience in reviewing restaurant food, and today
he writes articles on restaurants and the best food in the industry!
Check out more delicious Chili's restaurant recipes!
More Copycat Recipes here!