What you need:
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 T butter
- 1 c water
- 4 c thinly sliced raw potatoes
- 1 lb frozen cod or haddock
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 15 oz can cream style corn
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Saute onion in butter, in a large kettle, until soft. Add potatoes,
frozen fish and water; cover.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and
potatoes are tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat just to boiling, stir and serve.
- Recipe submitted by Joyce O. via Wisconsin.