What you need:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 8 oz macaroni noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- In a large skillet, add ground beef, garlic, salt and pepper and
cook until meat is browned. Drain grease from pan, add tomato
sauce and onion and mix well. Simmer uncovered for 10
minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Layer noodles on the bottom of a
large baking pan or casserole dish. In a medium bowl, combine
cream cheese and sour cream. Cover noodles with cheese
mixture. Pour meat mixture on top of cheese and noodles.
Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top. Bake, uncovered,
for 40-45 minutes.