What you need:
- 1 lb ground turkey, browned and drained
- 2 c uncooked elbow macaroni, cooked al dente and drained
- 10.75 oz condensed cream of celery soup
- 10.75 oz condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 15 oz can corn, drained
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 1/2 c celery, sliced
- 1/2 c red bell pepper, chopped
- 2/3 c milk
- 2 T butter
- 1/8 t pepper
What you do:
- Melt butter in a medium skillet. Add bell pepper, onion and
celery and saute until onion is translucent.
- Place vegetables and remaining ingredients in a 3 quart
casserole dish and mix thoroughly.
- Place turkey casserole in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes,
or until heated through.