What you need:
- 2 c cooked ham, cubed
- 2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10.75 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c green pepper, diced
- 1/4 c onion, diced
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1.5 c cooked spaghetti noodles
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except 3/4 c cheese and mix in a large
bowl. Pour contents into a 3 quart casserole dish. Top with
remaining 3/4 c of cheese. Bake, covered, for 25 minutes.
Remove cover and bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until
casserole is heated through.