What you need:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 8 oz egg noodles, cooked al dente
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 4 oz can mushrooms, drained
- 103/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 T milk
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, onion and green pepper in a large skillet;
drain. Add noodles and mushrooms to skillet and mix.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, black pepper and mushroom
soup. Add soup mixture to skillet and slightly mix.
- Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick spray. Add
ingredients from skillet to casserole dish. Bake, uncovered, for