What you need:
- 1lb lean ground beef or ground turkey, browned and drained
- 26-28 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 oz dry corkscrew, macaroni or favorite pasta, cooked and
- 3 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 lb button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 T olive oil
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add zucchini, green pepper,
mushrooms and garlic to skillet and saute until vegetables are
tender, but still crisp. Add spaghetti sauce and ground beef to
skillet, mix, and heat to simmer. Cook until heated through.
Serve over cooked pasta. Top with Parmesan cheese.