Chicken salad sandwiches with cranberries, ciabatta bread and apples are among the healthiest sandwiches. It is not only tasty and satisfying but also quick and easy to make. To add some crunch, you can use pecans or walnuts. Lettuce leaves and light mayonnaise can also be used to add great flavor. More importantly, the chicken salad sandwiches with cranberries, ciabatta bread and apples provide a perfect lunchtime meal that can go well with French fries or macaroni.
All you need is:
Once you have gathered the ingredients, all you need to do in order to make tasty chicken salad sandwiches with Cranberries, ciabatta bread and apples is:
1. Combine the chicken, apple, cranberries, onion, walnuts and stir.
2. Pick a small bowl and combine the lemon juice, 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, pepper, salt and curry powder until the mixture blends.
3. Add the lemon juice mixture into the chicken mix and stir.
4. Line the ciabatta or any other bread available with the lettuce
5. Spread the chicken salad made between the bread sliced or bread rolls.
6. You can pack the sandwiches for a picnic or serve them at home.
For more creativity, you can add the chopped de-seeded jalapeno. They go well with the chicken salad and in particular, the one with red chopped onions. The absence of seeds and membrane makes reduces heat and the jalapeno flavor further complements other flavours in the chicken salad. The above ingredients serve four people but you can add the ingredients proportionally to make chicken salad sandwiches with Cranberries, ciabatta bread and apples for many people.
Read detailed reviews about the best panini maker on the market today. Complete with illustrations, highlights, personal reviews and pricing, this site is your one stop shop to review and compare the top products, including the breville panini press.
|Easy Breezy Recipes