What you need:
- 1 to 1.5 lbs boneless pork chops
- 26 oz jar spaghetti sauce of choice
- 8 oz box spaghetti or pasta of choice
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 t dried oregano
- 1/2 t dried basil
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Season pork chops with salt and
pepper. Add pork chops to skillet and brown on both sides. Set
pork chops in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Add spaghetti, black olives, garlic, bay leaf, oregano and basil to
a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Pour mixture over pork. Cook,
covered, for 7-8 hours on low.
- Cook pasta per package directions; drain. Remove bay leaf, mix
crock pot mixture, and serve over pasta.