What you need:
- 12 oz package lasagna noodles, cooked al dente and drained
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 15 oz jar Alfredo sauce
- 2.5 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 15 oz carton ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1.5 c Mozzarella cheese, shredded
What you do:
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Add spinach and Alfredo sauce to sausage and mix.
- In a 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish, layer a third of the sausage
mixture, noodles, Parmesan, Ricotta and cheddar cheese;
repeat. Top lasagna with mozzarella cheese. Cover and bake
at 350 for 40-45 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lasagna
is heated throughout.
- Recipe submitted by Louise W. via Kentucky