What you need:
- 1.5 c cooked turkey, chopped
- 10.75 oz can cream of celery soup
- 1 c celery, sliced
- 1 c cooked rice
- 3/4 c mayonnaise
- 2 T onion, diced
- 1/2 c slivered almonds
- 1 c corn flakes, crushed
- 3 T butter, melted
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix turkey, rice, onion, celery, soup and mayonnaise in a large
bowl. Add mixture to a large casserole dish or baking pan.
- Mix together butter and corn flakes. Top casserole with corn
flakes mixture. Top casserole with almonds.
- Place casserole in oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until lightly
browned and heated through.