What you need:
- 1.5 c pineapple juice
- 1 t curry powder
- 1.5 c Minute Rice
- 1.5 c cooked, cubed chicken
- 1/2 c celery, diced
- 1 t grated onion
- 1/2 c chopped dill pickle
- 10 oz pkg. frozen peas, cooked
- 3/4 c mayonnaise
- dash of pepper
What you do:
- Bring pineapple juice and curry powder to a boil. Add rice, cover
and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes and fluff with fork.
Add remaining ingredients. Chill.
- May garnish with tomato and avocado slices.
- Recipe submitted by Joyce O. via Wisconsin.