What you need:
- 1.5 lbs pork chops, about 1/2" thick and trimmed of excess fat
- 2 large eggs
- 1.5 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 c flour
- 1/4 c cooking oil
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t dried oregano
- 1/2 t dried thyme
- 1/2 t dried rosemary
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- In a medium to large bowl, combine flour, salt, oregano, thyme,
rosemary and black pepper.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
- Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl or plate.
- Dredge pork chops in flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture, then
dredge in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Add pork chops
and cook for 12-14 minutes, (or until cooked through and golden
brown) turning chops once halfway through cooking time. Drain
on paper towels before serving.