What you need:
- 1.5 lbs boneless pork chops, lightly seasoned with salt and pepper
- 10.75 oz can cream of celery soup
- 1.5 c quick-cooking rice, uncooked
- 1 c water
- 1/2 c milk
- 2 T vegetable or olive oil
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add pork chops and cook over medium
heat for 5 minutes; flip and repeat. Remove pork chops from skillet.
- Add cream of celery soup, water and milk to skillet and mix. Bring
mixture to a boil and mix in rice. Top rice mixture with pork chops,
reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from
heat, stir and serve.