What you need:
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 oz uncooked linguine, cooked firm and drained
- 2 c fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1.5 c Parmesan cheese
- 1 c heavy cream
- 1/2 c butter, separated in two 1/4 cups
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/4 c fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Heat oil and 1/4 c butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add
garlic, mushrooms and onion and saute, stirring, until garlic
starts to brown.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper and cook over medium heat, stirring
often, until shrimp starts to turn pink - about 5 - 7 minutes. Drain
any excess liquid from shrimp mixture.
- Add cooked linguine, cream, 1/4 c butter, parsley and cheese to
shrimp mixture and mix. Serve immediately.