What you need:
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- 12 oz uncooked elbow macaroni, cooked al dente and drained
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1.5 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c ketchup
- 1/2 T prepared mustard
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice sausage in half lengthwise, then into 1/4 -1/2 inch pieces.
Place sausage in a large skillet and cook until browned.
- In a large casserole dish or baking pan, combine all ingredients
except cheese and mix. Top with cheddar cheese and bake,
uncovered, for 25-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and
casserole is heated through.