What you need:
- 2.5 c flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 t cinnamon
- 1 c butter, softened
- 2 c sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 t vanilla
- 3/4 c sour cream
- 1 package Hersey's cinnamon chips
- 3 T sugar
- 3 T cinnamon
What you do:
- Cream butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until fluffy. Add eggs
and mix well. Add vanilla and sour cream and mix well.
- Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl and add to wet
ingredients. Mix until all combined. Add cinnamon chips and stir
- Spoon batter into 4 mini loaf pans or 2 regular loaf pans. Mix 3
tablespoons sugar and 3 tablespoons cinnamon and sprinkle
over each loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-38 minutes for mini pans or 55-60
minutes for regular pans. Let cool before removing from pan.
- Recipe submitted by Aunt Dea via Wisconsin.