What you need:
- 2 lbs baby red potatoes, cleaned but not peeled
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb bacon, cooked crisply, drained and crumbled
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- ¼ c green onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Cook potatoes in lightly boiling water for about 15 minutes, they
should be tender but not mushy. Drain and let cool.
- Chop the potatoes then place in a large bowl. Add remaining
ingredients and gently mix well.