What you need:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1/2 t black pepper
- 1 c water
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 c diced onion
- 2 c shredded or grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 c green olives, sliced
- 11/3 c Thousand Island dressing or mayonnaise
- 1 pkg Fritos, crushed
What you do:
- Fry ground beef, drain. Add seasoning, pepper and water.
Simmer 20 minutes and let cool.
- Add hamburger, lettuce, onion, cheese, tomatoes, green olives
and mayonnaise in a large bowl and toss.
- Add Fritos and toss.
- Recipe submitted by Joyce O. via Wisconsin.