Preparation rime: 15 minutes
Total cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for the honey and black pepper beef recipe:
oil, for cooking
500 g (1lb) round steak, cut into thin strips
2 cloves garlic, crushed 1 onion, sliced
300 g (10 oz) sugar snap peas
2 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
3 teaspoons cracked black pepper
Directions for the honey and black pepper beef recipe:
1. If you are interested in combining honey with black pepper beef recipe into making a nice meal, first you should heat the wok until very hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil and swirl it around to coat the side. Stir-fry the beef in batches over high heat. Remove and drain on paper towels.
2. Next step begins by heating the wok. Then add 1 tablespoon of the oil and stir-fry the garlic, the onion and the sugar snap peas until softened and the remove from the wok and set aside.
3. Step 3 begins be adding the honey, the soy sauce, the oyster sauce and the cracked pepper to the wok. Then bring to the boil, and after reduce the heat and simmer for 4 minutes
4. In last step you should increase the heat. Soon after return the meat and the vegetables to the wok, and then toss for 3-4 minutes until well heated through.
Nutritional Value for the honey and black pepper beef recipe:
Protein 30 g;
Fat 15 g;
Carbohydrate 20 g:
Dietary Fibre 4.5 g:
Energy 1400kJ (335cal)
Hints for the honey and black pepper beef recipe:
1. Heat the wok, then add the oil and swirl it around to coat the side of the hot wok.
2. Once the beef is cooked, remove it from the wok and drain on paper towels.
3. Add the honey, soy sauce, oyster sauce and cracked pepper and bring to the boil.
Shirley M. Duran is a mother of two and a cooking enthusiast and at her website you can find recipes like the rotisserie chicken recipe and others similar as well. For more informations it is recommended to visit: http://rotisseriechickenrecipe.info/
Copyright © Shirley M. Duran, All Rights Reserved. If you are interested in this article make all the urls (links) active.
|Easy Breezy Recipes