What you need:
- 1 lb Italian sausage, with casings removed
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 8 oz package egg noodles, cooked al dente and drained
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 c cottage cheese
- 1 c Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the Italian sausage in a large skillet; drain. Add tomato
sauce, onion, garlic and black pepper to skillet and mix. Simmer
for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add the sour cream, cottage cheese and cream cheese to the
skillet and mix. Mix in the egg noodles. Pour contents of skillet
into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over
the top. Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until heated
through and cheese is melted.