|Easy Breezy Recipes
When the weekend comes, you are going to want to try something new. One of my favorite restaurants is the Cheesecake Factory. Cheesecake Factory restaurant recipes are delicious! I have been scouring the internet recently for the best Cheesecake Factory Restaurant recipes. After doing some extensive research, here are several amazing Cheesecake Factory Restaurant recipes.
Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake
1 1/2 pound cream cheese
1 cup sugar
5 large eggs
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup flour
8 ounces sour cream
5 Oreo cookies (coarsely chopped for the batter)
10 coarsely chopped Oreo cookies for the topping
1 1/2 cup Oreo cookie crumbs (about 25 Oreo cookies finely chopped)
2 tablespoon melted butter
93 spring form pan (buttered on bottom and sides)
1. Mix melted butter with Oreo crumbs and press in the bottom of the spring pan and 1 1/23 up the sides, set aside.
2.All Ingredients must be at room temperature before beginning. Beat cream cheese with a mixer on low until fluffy.
3. Slowly add sugar and continue beating cream cheese until mixed well.
4. Add eggs one at a time and continue to beat until blended.
5. Measure the vanilla, salt and flour, pour into cream cheese and egg mixture and beat until smooth. Add the sour cream and beat.
6. Stir in the coarsely chopped oreo cookies with a spoon.
7. Pour cream cheese into the spring pan and place the nine coarsely chopped Oreo Cookies on to of the cream mixture.
8. Place pan on the top rack and in the middle of a preheated oven at 325 degrees F and bake for one hour and 15 minutes.
9. After that time, keep oven door open and let the cheese cake stay in the oven for one hour. Remove from oven and let cool enough to place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci
1(1lb)box penne pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
1 large red onion, finely chopped
1(4ounce)can sliced mushrooms, drainedor
1/2 cup rehydratedshiitake mushrooms
2 tablespoons mincedgarlic
1 cup madeira wine
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sour cream
1-2 tablespoon butter
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Place cooked and drained pasta in separate bowl.
2. Heat oil in skillet and saute chicken, onion, mushrooms, and garlic.Remove from skillet;set aside. Add wine to same skillet and simmer over medium heat until liquid is reduced by two-thirds. Add heavy cream and sour cream and heat through.
3. Remove from heat and swirl in butter. Toss with pasta.
Cheesecake Factory Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
1 envelope plus 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup cold water
1 1/2 cups milk
6 egg yolks
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups heavy cream, whipped
1. Soften the gelatin in cold water and set aside for later use.
2. Beat the egg yolks in the top of a double boiler until light and lemon colored. Gradually beat in the sugar. Add the salt.
3. Scald the milk and gradually stir it into the egg mixture. Cook over hot, not boiling, water until thickened, stirring constantly.
4. Blend in the softened gelatin and vanilla. Chill until the mixture begins to thicken, stirring occasionally to prevent a crust from forming on the surface.
5. Fold in the whipped cream and spread cream mixture onto cheesecake.
Chill until firm.
6. Garnish with lightly sweetened whipped cream.
Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls
30 mins prep time
1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, & diced
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1 tablespoon finely chopped red onions
1/2 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
1 dash salt
4 egg roll wraps (can also use won ton wraps)
1 egg, beaten
Oil for deep-frying
1/4 cup olive oil
4 teaspoons white vinegar
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon tamarind pulp
1/2 cup honey (I use slightly less)
1 pinch turmeric
1/2 cup chopped cashews
2/3 cup fresh cilantro
2 garlic cloves
2 green onions
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1. Combine vinegars, honey, tamarind, and saffron in a microwave safe bowl. Stir until tamarind is dissolved completely.
2. Microwave for 1 minute.
3. Using a blender, Puree tamarind mixture, cashews, cilantro, garlic, onions, sugar, pepper, and cumin.
4. Pour mixture into a bowl and stir in oil.
5. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
1. Stir together avocado, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and salt.
2. Distribute filling evenly on the center of each egg roll wrapper.
3. Fold one corner up, 1/4 of the way over the filling.
4. Brush the remaining corners and edges with beaten egg, roll up the left and right side, then fold top corner over all and press to seal.
5. Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
6. Deep-fry the egg rolls in 375 degree oil for 3-4 minutes, or until browned.
7. Drain on paper towels.
8. Slice egg rolls diagonally in half and serve with the prepared dipping sauce.
Jake Kelly is passionate about restaurants and restaurant recipes! He has years of experience in reviewing restaurant food, and today he writes articles on restaurants and the best food in the industry!
Check out more Cheesecake Factory Restaurant Recipes
Also, be sure to check out more Copycat Recipes here!