Valentine Free Paleo Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
By Gail Mercedes
Free Paleo Breakfast, Paleo Lunch and Paleo Dinner Recipes for that special day of Love.
Paleo recipes include meat, poultry, fish, eggs, fresh vegetables and fruits, nuts, seeds, herbs and spices.
Enjoy these quick and easy delicious nutritious Paleo Diet Recipes that are gluten, dairy and soy free. Paleo gourmet style poach eggs and lox for breakfast. Lunch or dinner vitamin packed Paleo Fresh Fruit Salad. Paleo Dinner try this easy Nutty Meatloaf Paleo Recipe packed with savory fresh herbs and spices. Food and Love go hand and hand. Enjoy special day with these Paleo Diet Recipes.
Paleo Poach Eggs and Lox
Paleo Breakfast Recipe.
Nutritious and Delicious: Eggs source of protein, vitamin B complex, A, D and E. Minerals iodine and phosphorus. Contain approximate 12% fats mainly in the yolk. Salmon rich in protein and Omega-3 fatty acids (polyunsaturated fats).10 minute Paleo Breakfast Recipe
Preparing poach eggs:
- Fresh eggs
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of vinegar (optional)
- Slotted spoon
- Shallow saucepan with cover
Bring water in saucepan to almost boil.
1. Adding vinegar at this point is optional.
2. Individually crack an egg into small cup and gently drop the egg into the water.
3. With spoon gently push egg whites closer to yolks.
4. Turn off heat and cover saucepan for appoximately 4 minutes or until whites are cooked.
5. Remove egg from saucepan with slotted spoon.
6. Put poached eggs on plate and cover with lox and fresh vegetables to taste.
Cooking Tips: Fresh eggs hold together better than older eggs. Depending on taste vinegar is optional. Vinegar will help the eggs congeal more easily
Paleo Fresh Fruit Salad
Paleo Lunch or Dinner Recipe
Fruit salad combines chopped peaches, strawberries, bananas, blueberries or blackberries and red and green grapes, dressed with a simple fresh lime and pineapple juice dressing. Fruits are seasonal in winter months may substitute peaches and strawberries with grapefruits, cantaloupe or oranges. Substitute to taste. Optional add seeds or nuts to taste.
- 6 peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 pound strawberries, rinsed, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 pound seedless green grapes
- 1/2 pound seedless red grapes
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 pound blackberries or blueberries (to taste)
-small amount of honey (topping to taste)
- juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Combine chopped and sliced fruits in a large serving bowl; toss gently.Add small amount of honey to taste. Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl or 1 cup measure. Pour dressing mixture over fruit and toss gently to combine. Cover and chill the fruit salad thoroughly before serving.
Serves: 10 to 12 people.
Paleo Dinner Recipe - Paleo Nutty Meatloaf Recipe
Quick and easy Paleo Dinner Recipes. Beef recipe with fresh herbs and spices.
1 lbs ground beef
5 cloves of minced garlic
1 small finely chopped green pepper
1 tsp finely chopped basil
1 tsp finely chopped rosemary
1 tsp finely chopped thyme
1/2 cup of ground almonds, pecans and or walnuts (mixed together)
ground black pepper (to taste)
1 large egg
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Make sure combined evenly.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30-1hour.
- Grease loaf pan with olive oil and put beef combination in greased loaf pan.
- Bake for approximately 75 minutes.
About the Author: Paleo Diet gluten, dairy, soy and preservative free diet. Ancient diet for optimal health enjoy Paleo breakfast, lunch and dinner. Variety of 310 Delicious Paleo Recipes Order: Paleo Recipe Cookbooks
Favorite Copycat Restaurant Secrets Visit: Favorite Recipe Secrets
Permanent Link: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=706084&ca=Cooking